spicy_illusion . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 8,353 Reactions Received 27,110 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 528 Fandom MY Gender Other 19 January 2020 #1 Reactions: JoanaIsHere, QueenB, yeji and 2 others
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,398 Reactions Received 151,411 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 19 January 2020 #2 Glad she was okay Please tell me he got fired I had to watch it without sound so I may have missed something Reactions: JoanaIsHere, QueenB, yeji and 1 other person
Glad she was okay Please tell me he got fired I had to watch it without sound so I may have missed something
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 19 January 2020 #3 what even ... why would someone ... Reactions: spicy_illusion, JoanaIsHere and QueenB
QueenB Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 5,686 Reactions Received 16,237 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female 19 January 2020 #4 how do you forget a safety measure?!?!?!? Reactions: spicy_illusion, JoanaIsHere and yeji
J JoanaIsHere Joined 19 October 2018 Messages 1,452 Reactions Received 6,534 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 19 January 2020 #5 How do you forget something like that Reactions: spicy_illusion and yeji