Pineapples on pizza? (2 Viewers)

Pineapples on Pizza?


  • Total voters
    41
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
yeah, that's what I don't like about it in the morning xD
unless you take cold showers or something but that seems uncomfortable tbh, which is why i shower at night. and i also dont like sleeping without showering after ive been outside all day.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
unless you take cold showers or something but that seems uncomfortable tbh, which is why i shower at night. and i also dont like sleeping without showering after ive been outside all day.
yeah, that's true ewww :blegh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i wonder how kpop idols deal with periods.
ooof me too
but I reached 5.5K so now I have to honor my deal with my dad

goodnight xD
sweet dreams <3

I'm listening to pepe and I forgot how much I love the song omg
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread