- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Pink fantasy is now officially one of my top groups!
EXO, WayV, Seventeen and IZ*ONE make room, there is one more now!
The girl are all so... beautiful and talented and amazing
and the company is great
and the concept is interesting and unique and I am so excited to see where the group goes from here!
The girls are just... and the MyDoll girls who were just recently announced are so beautiful and adorable and I love them to just BITS already and I barely know them!
Have the Pink Fantasy girls covering Twice's Feel special
EXO, WayV, Seventeen and IZ*ONE make room, there is one more now!
The girl are all so... beautiful and talented and amazing
and the company is great
and the concept is interesting and unique and I am so excited to see where the group goes from here!
The girls are just... and the MyDoll girls who were just recently announced are so beautiful and adorable and I love them to just BITS already and I barely know them!
Have the Pink Fantasy girls covering Twice's Feel special