Rumor Pink Princess and raja using cheat codes? (3 Viewers)

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
@PinkPrincess and @raja have the most messages and reaction score on the whole site.

Should we test for steroids? I mean test for cheat codes?

Or did they slip @Bae Joo-hyun a crisp 5 dolla bill to illegally inflate their stats?

Smh it's the FIRST FREAKING DAY of 2020 and already so much drama and conspiracy theories on kpopsource.

Brace yourself kiddos. It's going to be a long year lol
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Just dedicated I would say.
the things people do to keep their favourite sites active is beyond amazing.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
Just dedicated I would say.
the things people do to keep their favourite sites active is beyond amazing.
And I claimed I was the one responsible for saving kpopsource lol.

How disrespectful of me. Those two have been putting in the work. They are the true saviors of this site.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You can always follow suit and be just as active.
The weight on people's shoulders can always be shared.

and you don't have to go it alone, like atlas did.
 

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
You can always follow suit and be just as active.
The weight on people's shoulders can always be shared.

and you don't have to go it alone, like atlas did.
Off topic but are you a T-ara fan?

Absolute First Album just came in the mail yesterday. Probably the best debut album ever.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Off topic but are you a T-ara fan?

Absolute First Album just came in the mail yesterday. Probably the best debut album ever.
Yes I am. Been a fan of them for a while now.
I do believe hyomin's solo album was better than Jiyeons, but that's just what I feel about it.
They make nice music, what else can I say. Songs like sugarfree stick in the mind for days. :)
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Raja is interesting with the thing that she somehow has time to reply to literally EVERY thread on this site.

+ she is kinda hard to dislike....
Stan Queen Raja and PinkPrincess <33

Raja means king in a lot of different languages too. :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am just hella active. I love kpopsource and it‘s just fun to be able to talk to so many people here and interact.
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread