Teaser PinkFantasy are gonna slay so hard oml (1 Viewer)

Joined
14 July 2019
Messages
2,532
Reactions Received
8,405
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that would be really weird, since this sounds nothing like BP lol

or you meant the outfits?
No, it's actually from this article which I posted about a female rapper called Giant Pink saying that there were Blinks saying that she copied Blackpinks name because it had pink in it:

PinkFantasy has 'Pink' in it lol
 
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
5,047
Reactions Received
18,455
Location
ARMY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8
Ship
No, it's actually from this article which I posted about a female rapper called Giant Pink saying that there were Blinks saying that she copied Blackpinks name because it had pink in it:

PinkFantasy has 'Pink' in it lol
ok I am laughing, I had no idea XD
thank you :pandalove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG SO GOOD
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Myco and Yoohyeon
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
5,686
Reactions Received
16,237
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love an evil dark bunny concept

Their music has honestly been pretty good. I haven't checked out their bsides yet though
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread