Trading Pinkmelodies's Children's Day 🎀 (1 Viewer)

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Magician
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Trading


Top Priority
SNSD Halloween
Got7 Halloween
Blackpink Valentines​
Updated!! I will be trading all my CD cards for limiteds
I hv, for trade Jackson Halloween, youngjae Halloween, bambam halloween & yugyeom halloween for those 3 children's day cards(eunseok, jaehyun & yuqi) if ur interested? Lemme know pls, thnx.
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hv, for trade Jackson Halloween, youngjae Halloween, bambam halloween & yugyeom halloween for those 3 children's day cards(eunseok, jaehyun & yuqi) if ur interested? Lemme know pls, thnx.
Omg I'll take Jackson, Bambam, & Yugyeom since I already have Youngjae!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: LoveYooShaSha
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,938
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
22,018
Reactions Received
13,706
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,013
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: SkylesDaughter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread