Trading ๐ŸŽ€ Pink's Limited Boutique ๐ŸŽ€ (2 Viewers)

Harmony_Starz

หšโ‚Šยท อŸอŸอžอžโžณโฅ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡.โœง.๐’ท๐‘’๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฎ๐“€๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ โœถเฟ
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿฆข
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck

pinkmelodies

Jewel แฅซแญก.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

pinkmelodies

Jewel แฅซแญก.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
K

karenina

Yay!! I can give you anything for both of them :uwu:
Would it work if I give you those for your Viviz SinB & Umji Valentines and your XG Hinata & Juria Valentines? And since they were both high priority, would you be willing to add aespa NingNing common?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

pinkmelodies

Jewel แฅซแญก.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Would it work if I give you those for your Viviz SinB & Umji Valentines and your XG Hinata & Juria Valentines? And since they were both high priority, would you be willing to add aespa NingNing common?
I actually want to keep Hinata & Juria, but I can do SinB & Umji and NingNing. Is there anything else you want?
 
K

karenina

I actually want to keep Hinata & Juria, but I can do SinB & Umji and NingNing. Is there anything else you want?
What limited cards are up for trade or if its easier what groups limited cards arent up for trade so I can look through
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel แฅซแญก.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What limited cards are up for trade or if its easier what groups limited cards arent up for trade so I can look through
Honestly since they are my highest priority, I will trade Hinata & Juria and the rest of your offer :sanapray:
 
K

karenina

Honestly since they are my highest priority, I will trade Hinata & Juria and the rest of your offer :sanapray:
There might be another option besides you giving Hinata & Juria away though, right now I am just needing to find out what groups someone is fan of since I am trading the cards that you give me to them. I will report back quickly once they reply :sakUwu:
 
K

karenina

There might be another option besides you giving Hinata & Juria away though, right now I am just needing to find out what groups someone is fan of since I am trading the cards that you give me to them. I will report back quickly once they reply :sakUwu:
Are you a Oh My Girl fan? (meaning would you mind parting with Mimi & Jiho Valentines?)
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel แฅซแญก.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Are you a Oh My Girl fan? (meaning would you mind parting with Mimi & Jiho Valentines?)
You can absolutely have them! :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina
K

karenina

You can absolutely have them! :sanapray:
Great! Thank you for being so patient, 3-way trades are always a bit messy for me lol and I wanted to see if there was a way for you to keep Hinata & Juria. Just to clarify, this is how the trade would be:
I give you NCT 127 Taeyong Holiday and SNSD Taeyeon & Tiffany Valentines, in return I would get aespa NingNing common, Viviz SinB & Umji Valentines, and Oh My Girl Mimi & Jiho Valentines. Does this work for you?
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel แฅซแญก.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,975
Reactions Received
13,697
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,545
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Great! Thank you for being so patient, 3-way trades are always a bit messy for me lol and I wanted to see if there was a way for you to keep Hinata & Juria. Just to clarify, this is how the trade would be:
I give you NCT 127 Taeyong Holiday and SNSD Taeyeon & Tiffany Valentines, in return I would get aespa NingNing common, Viviz SinB & Umji Valentines, and Oh My Girl Mimi & Jiho Valentines. Does this work for you?
Don't worry, you're doing amazing job with card trades as a new member! This trade works perfect :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: karenina

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,408
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Lisa
Lisa Valentines
Lisa Holiday
If you aren't keeping Seungkwan leg :pepesmug: would you trade for Bp limiteds?

BP Lisa val (the group one) and her holiday
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread