Audio Piss On Me (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
after reading the title, i firstly thought it would be some misheard lyrics and not the real name of a song :wimwim: the song itself sounds good though
PDN7V1r.gif
Honestly that's exactly what I thought too when I first saw it. But it makes sense in the context of the song... just sounds really weird as a title by itself and out of context :haylul:

I'm glad you liked it though
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I thought watching that Mafia version of 50 shades movie brought out the kinky in you :wimwim:
LOL not yet
By the way, this movie is SO cringe! I'm not sure if it's because it's way past my bed time or what, but I can't stop laughing. The dialogue is killing me.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
LOL not yet
By the way, this movie is SO cringe! I'm not sure if it's because it's way past my bed time or what, but I can't stop laughing. The dialogue is killing me.
Sounds like something I'd enjoy when drunk :lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
OMG DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN DEAN
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
started the song and already dying cause his voice is everything


I MISSED HIM SO MUCH
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread