Audio PIXY (픽시) 'Truth or Dare' (1 Viewer)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Ahhhhhhh! Where's the MV??? Did AllArt drop the ball or will it be released later??? 😭
[ Yes, I know that's a stupid question since there isn't one. And I'm well-aware making a MV is very expensive. ]

Their release was a bit of a surprise even though I knew they'd have a comeback around the same time as Purple Kiss.
But, I was expecting more of a November return since October was ending.
Still, I'm happy about this early release.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread