New MV 픽시(PIXY) - Wings (Performance MV) (1 Viewer)

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
They certainly have potential like so many other new groups. I'll keep an eye on these for sure.

If this is their debut it's not bad, it certainly has some nice parts.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
You mean, you didn't see the MV yet? MV - Pixy - Wings
I've seen the MV but other than that I know nothing about them.

Same for TRI.BE, I've checked them out but I don't really do much research until I know I like their music.
:pandatea:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,145
Reactions Received
53,004
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
174,129
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Nice song, quite different vibe from frontwoman Ella's former gg, it hits a sweet spot tats not cute gg nor too hardass metal for me.
If they follow up this with a cb/more tracks in a similar vein idk if i could choose between them n my kinda namesake, or if ill fave both.

(I dint watch the MV for reasons.)
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Nice song, quite different vibe from frontwoman Ella's former gg, it hits a sweet spot tats not cute gg nor too hardass metal for me.
If they follow up this with a cb/more tracks in a similar vein idk if i could choose between them n my kinda namesake, or if ill fave both.

(I dint watch the MV for reasons.)
I have watched it already and I think it isn’t a song for me
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel less alone!
To me, it's a straight dumpster fire. I know this is the group the company tried to also pitch as being SUPER unique and shit and they REALLY aren't. This is just meh all over/
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
To me, it's a straight dumpster fire. I know this is the group the company tried to also pitch as being SUPER unique and shit and they REALLY aren't. This is just meh all over/
I thought they would be heavier and darker. I might have stanned if it was
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I thought they would be heavier and darker. I might have stanned if it was
Yeah, it seemed like they were like let's do dark but if we go too dark we'll be like Dreamcatcher and we want to be different so not too dark. But also groups like NATURE exist who have done dark concepts with a less dark sound and it's great. IDK this just doesn't do it for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, it seemed like they were like let's do dark but if we go too dark we'll be like Dreamcatcher and we want to be different so not too dark. But also groups like NATURE exist who have done dark concepts with a less dark sound and it's great. IDK this just doesn't do it for me.
It was a miss clearly to me :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread