- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
PLANCKSTARS are based on Hiroshima, Richan wanted to move to Tokyo but they are pretty far from each other so really didn't any other choice than leaving the groupWhat happened to the group I originally liked?! It was a coed; now it's one of those common 4-member groups, all girls. I wonder what happened to the boy.
Ohh pity. That reduces substantially my interest on the group.PLANCKSTARS are based on Hiroshima, Richan wanted to move to Tokyo but they are pretty far from each other so really didn't any other choice than leaving the group
![]()
also another potential factor (mostly speculation, to be honest i only heard about them less than a year ago so i'm not really sure what's the backstory here)
seems that Richan came out as transgender some time ago and since Hiroshima is more "rural" than Tokyo maybe didn't feel comfortable living there?
to fill the spot they tried recruiting a monkey...Ohh pity. That reduces substantially my interest on the group.
They have; and I'm already following them with interest. I actually knew about Monoclone even before PlanckStars; just that the new boy is more charismatic than his predecessor which increased my interest.i believe "monoclone" has a similar line up, right?