All four of em were perfect in this clip. Lisa owned this era imo
TWICEVELVETPINK Joined 6 August 2019 Messages 395 Reactions Received 2,098 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 3 October 2019 #1 All four of em were perfect in this clip. Lisa owned this era imo Reactions: yeji and Soleski
Evergreen Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 8,028 Reactions Received 19,590 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Female Ship @SakinoSweety 3 October 2019 #2 I am a non believer. I prefer Whistle and Kill this love mv. Reactions: yeji, Willow and Soleski
Soleski Joined 21 November 2018 Messages 5,047 Reactions Received 18,455 Location ARMY Base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 8 Ship @baekk 3 October 2019 #3 I love their MVs especially Stay and Kill this love Reactions: yeji and Willow
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 3 October 2019 #4 I think there are better BP Mv‘s Reactions: Soleski
KarmaButterfly Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 286 Reactions Received 1,357 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 October 2019 #5 Best song? absolutely, best MV? hell no, nothing beats Kill This Love Reactions: Soleski, Evergreen and yeji