Game Playlist Shuffle game 2 (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This is pretty simple, you copy and paste the questions and put your playlist on shuffle. Whichever songs come on are the answers to your questions. A lot wont make snese but when they do its a great time :sanapray:

1. Song that describes how you will die:

2. This song describes your love life:

3. This song will play at your wedding day:

4. Add "in my pants" to this song:

5. This song will play at your funeral:

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song:

7. This song describes your week:

8. This is your theme song:

9. This song will play when you think of someone:

10. This song will play when you miss someone:

11. What song describes me?:

12. Story of my life:

13. Which song describes my future?:

14. Which song describes my personality?:

15. What is my life's purpose?:


​
1. Song that describes how you will die: Ray of Light - TRCNG (never going in sunlight again :wimwim: )

2. This song describes your love life: Last Farewell - Bigbang (sounds sucky)

3. This song will play at your wedding day: Blue-BigBang

4. Add "in my pants" to this song: Im A loner in my pants

5. This song will play at your funeral: What Am I To You -History

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song: Be Free With a shovel and a screwdriver

7. This song describes your week: Sorry

8. This is your theme song: Awaken (but I dont want to get out of bed :umjicry: )

9. This song will play when you think of someone: When I

10. This song will play when you miss someone: Zoo :welp:

11. What song describes me?: Elevator :pepecry1:

12. Story of my life: Raise Me Up

13. Which song describes my future?: Stuck on U

14. Which song describes my personality?: Yo Moragatte Yo :wimwim:

15. What is my life's purpose?: Questions
​
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
My answers suck :wimwim:

1. Song that describes how you will die:
Bon Bon Chocolat

2. This song describes your love life:
U & I :jenniesmug:

3. This song will play at your wedding day:
Eclipse

4. Add "in my pants" to this song:
Bingle Bingle in my pants

5. This song will play at your funeral:
It's Definitely You

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song:
Crazy Sexy Cool with a shovel and a screwdriver

7. This song describes your week:
Dally wtf?

8. This is your theme song:
This Love

9. This song will play when you think of someone:
Aurora

10. This song will play when you miss someone:
Young

11. What song describes me?:
Retro Future

12. Story of my life:
Boy

13. Which song describes my future?:
What Is Love

14. Which song describes my personality?:
I'm So Sick

15. What is my life's purpose?:
Sunny Summer
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My answers suck :wimwim:

1. Song that describes how you will die:
Bon Bon Chocolat

2. This song describes your love life:
U & I :jenniesmug:

3. This song will play at your wedding day:
Eclipse

4. Add "in my pants" to this song:
Bingle Bingle in my pants

5. This song will play at your funeral:
It's Definitely You

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song:
Crazy Sexy Cool with a shovel and a screwdriver

7. This song describes your week:
Dally wtf?

8. This is your theme song:
This Love

9. This song will play when you think of someone:
Aurora

10. This song will play when you miss someone:
Young

11. What song describes me?:
Retro Future

12. Story of my life:
Boy

13. Which song describes my future?:
What Is Love

14. Which song describes my personality?:
I'm So Sick

15. What is my life's purpose?:
Sunny Summer
For the most part yeah but at least you know to avoid chocolate if you dont want to die :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
1. Song that describes how you will die: You're the One - JYP

2. This song describes your love life: City Lights - Yunho

3. This song will play at your wedding day: Heart Attack - AOA

4. Add "in my pants" to this song: Bad Boy in my pants - BIGBANG

5. This song will play at your funeral: Home - Ailee

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song: I'm a Loner with a shovel and a screwdriver - CNBLUE

7. This song describes your week: I'm Sorry - CNBLUE

8. This is your theme song: Don't Rush - Brave Girls

9. This song will play when you think of someone: Don't Recall - KARD

10. This song will play when you miss someone: Mamma Mia - KARA

11. What song describes me?: Queen of New York - SHINee

12. Story of my life: No Reason - XIA

13. Which song describes my future?: dOra maar - OnlyOneOf

14. Which song describes my personality?: Rain is Falling - 2PM

15. What is my life's purpose: Up & Down - EXID
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Alright.... Now I am gonna do this with my top songs from 2019 playlist so it will have a good variety y'know!

1. Song that describes how you will die: N/S by Stray kids
So I am gonna die bcs I am too neutral and can't make a god damn decision to save my god damn life!

2. This song describes your love life: Mamacita by Super Junior
I'm having a good time it looks like!

3. This song will play at your wedding day: Jealousy by Monsta X
I don't this is MY wedding that is happening....

4. Add "in my pants" to this song: Chronosaurus (in my pants) by SKZ

5. This song will play at your funeral: I'm not OK by Chen

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song: View (with a shover and a screwdriver) by SHINee

7. This song describes your week: Electric Kiss by EXO

8. This is your theme song: I smile by Day6

9. This song will play when you think of someone: Ooh La la la by EXO
Ooooh la la la, who could I be fancying!

10. This song will play when you miss someone: Outro: Tear by BTS
This so VERY fitting

11. What song describes me?: EOEO by UNIQ (the chinese version to be specific)
I'll take it!

12. Story of my life: Why Me by infinite
I... I have a sad life it looks like...

13. Which song describes my future?: Don't Go by EXO
Looks like my love life is gonna get better lmao!

14. Which song describes my personality?: Silent Night by Dreamcatcher

15. What is my life's purpose?: Miroh by SKZ
Getting higher and reaching better things in life? YESH MA'AM!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,395
Reactions Received
151,406
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
1. Song that describes how you will die: You're the One - JYP

2. This song describes your love life: City Lights - Yunho

3. This song will play at your wedding day: Heart Attack - AOA

4. Add "in my pants" to this song: Bad Boy in my pants - BIGBANG

5. This song will play at your funeral: Home - Ailee

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song: I'm a Loner with a shovel and a screwdriver - CNBLUE

7. This song describes your week: I'm Sorry - CNBLUE

8. This is your theme song: Don't Rush - Brave Girls

9. This song will play when you think of someone: Don't Recall - KARD

10. This song will play when you miss someone: Mamma Mia - KARA

11. What song describes me?: Queen of New York - SHINee

12. Story of my life: No Reason - XIA

13. Which song describes my future?: dOra maar - OnlyOneOf

14. Which song describes my personality?: Rain is Falling - 2PM

15. What is my life's purpose: Up & Down - EXID
Wow we both got Im A Loner in ours :maheart:




Alright.... Now I am gonna do this with my top songs from 2019 playlist so it will have a good variety y'know!

1. Song that describes how you will die: N/S by Stray kids
So I am gonna die bcs I am too neutral and can't make a god damn decision to save my god damn life!

2. This song describes your love life: Mamacita by Super Junior
I'm having a good time it looks like!

3. This song will play at your wedding day: Jealousy by Monsta X
I don't this is MY wedding that is happening....

4. Add "in my pants" to this song: Chronosaurus (in my pants) by SKZ

5. This song will play at your funeral: I'm not OK by Chen

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song: View (with a shover and a screwdriver) by SHINee

7. This song describes your week: Electric Kiss by EXO

8. This is your theme song: I smile by Day6

9. This song will play when you think of someone: Ooh La la la by EXO
Ooooh la la la, who could I be fancying!

10. This song will play when you miss someone: Outro: Tear by BTS
This so VERY fitting

11. What song describes me?: EOEO by UNIQ (the chinese version to be specific)
I'll take it!

12. Story of my life: Why Me by infinite
I... I have a sad life it looks like...

13. Which song describes my future?: Don't Go by EXO
Looks like my love life is gonna get better lmao!

14. Which song describes my personality?: Silent Night by Dreamcatcher

15. What is my life's purpose?: Miroh by SKZ
Getting higher and reaching better things in life? YESH MA'AM!
Miroh should be everyones life purpose :sj_weary:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
1. Song that describes how you will die: Sweet Chaos, Day6. Sounds about right :taemsip:

2. This song describes your love life: Aju Nice, Seventeen. Sounds aju nice :wonugl:

3. This song will play at your wedding day: Go, NCT Dream...????? I mean, it could in a sense???

4. Add "in my pants" to this song: Clap, Seventeen. What.

5. This song will play at your funeral: 2 Fast, SuperM. Does this mean I died too young or I died in a crash of some sort??

6. Add "with a shovel and a screwdriver" to this song: Flash with a shovel and a screwdriver. :joshmeh:

7. This song describes your week: Growl, EXO. Pretty much.

8. This is your theme song: I Love You, EXID. S-sure?

9. This song will play when you think of someone: Gogobebe, Mamamoo. Okay.

10. This song will play when you miss someone: Super Car, SuperM. Dude my playlist makes this confusing lmao.

11. What song describes me?: I Can't Stand The Rain, SuperM. Okay I'm down for this 139% :sanapray:

12. Story of my life: Call Me Baby, EXO. :pepelook::pepelook:

13. Which song describes my future?: Highway to Heaven, NCT 127. Yes p l e a s e :queen::queen:

14. Which song describes my personality?: Cactus, ACE. (i googled this picture just because of this result)


15. What is my life's purpose?: No Manners, SuperM. I want to have no manners???? My mom would beat my ass. :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread