please ask me questions! whatever you want! (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
tbh I am kinda bored and Its been a while since I made a thread, so ask me questions about kpop or anything else, it can be controversial opinions that you want me to weigh in on as well. just dont be mean, ill try to answer to the best of my abilities
Curious Cat
also i am gonna answer the questions on here, so dont look at curious cat for answers :)
if this flops then Jisoo forced me to do it :ilovebread:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Which male idol would you like to peg? :zoomeyes:
none because im pretty sure im not into guys... but if I had to choose
namjoon or taehyung maybe...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Do you frequent any other sites aside from ks?
in terms of forums? I still use akp whenever kps is kinda dead, also sometimes they have controversial threads that I like to go on, not to hate but to watch people argue and then chime in if I need to lol. I also am on stan twitter pretty actively because that's where I get the most updated on my groups.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what do you think will be the next move for BP?
 
  • Like
Reactions: amourpinks
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what do you think will be the next move for BP?
I think that theyre definitely preparing for a group comeback next, honestly if it's not a full album then I dont know what it's gonna be, hopefully, a mini-album longer then 4 songs. after that, I think that rosies solo is gonna be released...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread