A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 December 2018 #1 Reactions: Darkseid, Soleski, RainbowDevil and 4 others
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 1 December 2018 #2 How could I forget such a good song?! Reactions: Administrator2, Darkseid, Soleski and 2 others
RainbowDevil Lucifers Favorite Son . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 5,597 Reactions Received 18,451 Location Serbia Cards View Profile KS Coins -52 Fandom Multi-king Gender Male Ship @Kaikat 1 December 2018 #3 Very true... can't forget my tenth fav song of the year Reactions: Darkseid and Soleski
Darkseid Naevis Calling . . . Joined 11 November 2018 Messages 22,959 Reactions Received 108,834 Location Kwangya Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @bulletproof 1 December 2018 #4 Will probably be in my Top 18 of 2018 list that should be up sometime later today, anticipate Reactions: RainbowDevil, Administrator2 and Soleski
A Administrator2 Joined 26 August 2018 Messages 0 Reactions Received 31,963 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 1 December 2018 #5 Wingfrost said: How could I forget such a good song?! Click to expand... RainbowDevil said: Very true... can't forget my tenth fav song of the year Click to expand... Soulless_Senpai said: Will probably be in my Top 18 of 2018 list that should be up sometime later today, anticipate Click to expand... I am surrounded with so many intellectuals Reactions: RainbowDevil and Darkseid
Wingfrost said: How could I forget such a good song?! Click to expand... RainbowDevil said: Very true... can't forget my tenth fav song of the year Click to expand... Soulless_Senpai said: Will probably be in my Top 18 of 2018 list that should be up sometime later today, anticipate Click to expand... I am surrounded with so many intellectuals