Hi,
So I'm pretty desperate right now. When I was 12 I used to be a kpop fan and I found this band that was incredible unknown and is not making music anymore. And I really, really, really want to find them and listen to their songs again because it means a lot to me.
I don't know their name anymore, but it was a band of three boys and one woman. They were a band around 2012 or 2013 and they had only two songs. One of them was called "Party" and had a music video where they would party in a subway station, the other one was called "rainy days". When you looked them up back in 2013 Google didn't gave you more than two pictures of the band. So they were very unknown but I liked them a lot. I tried everything to find them, but when you look up "kpop band songs party and rainy
So I'm pretty desperate right now. When I was 12 I used to be a kpop fan and I found this band that was incredible unknown and is not making music anymore. And I really, really, really want to find them and listen to their songs again because it means a lot to me.
I don't know their name anymore, but it was a band of three boys and one woman. They were a band around 2012 or 2013 and they had only two songs. One of them was called "Party" and had a music video where they would party in a subway station, the other one was called "rainy days". When you looked them up back in 2013 Google didn't gave you more than two pictures of the band. So they were very unknown but I liked them a lot. I tried everything to find them, but when you look up "kpop band songs party and rainy