Please help me find this song (4 Viewers)

Joined
3 March 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
15
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hello,

I'm desesperately looking for a song I listened 2 years ago.. I tried to find it on youtube but I couldn't so you are my only hope lmao

Information about the singer : Female, black hair, I don't think she's that famous.
General details about the song : It's a sensual song, I'm not sure but she's singing about wanting to see her boyfriend touch him etc in a sensual way.
Details about the MV : I remember the girl who sings is painting her boyfriend (his face) with black paint, she's also singing in a tub at some point, the mv is dominated by purple, red lights

I know it isn't much but I can't remember more info about it, I hope you'll be able to help me.

THANK YOU
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
KOrean or Engl
Hello,

I'm desesperately looking for a song I listened 2 years ago.. I tried to find it on youtube but I couldn't so you are my only hope lmao

Information about the singer : Female, black hair, I don't think she's that famous.
General details about the song : It's a sensual song, I'm not sure but she's singing about wanting to see her boyfriend touch him etc in a sensual way.
Details about the MV : I remember the girl who sings is painting her boyfriend (his face) with black paint, she's also singing in a tub at some point, the mv is dominated by purple, red lights

I know it isn't much but I can't remember more info about it, I hope you'll be able to help me.

THANK YOU

Korean or English? Because English puts a sense of deja vu
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and potato
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Female singers are usually unique in features did anything stand out about her features or vocals? I'm going though the many female lesser known artists I known and I need to round it down
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
3 March 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
15
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Female singers are usually unique in features did anything stand out about her features or vocals? I'm going though the many female lesser known artists I known and I need to round it down
First thanks for helping me
Hmmm, I think her vocals are low but i'm not sure
The song is really sensual i don't think it's common in korean music in general..
At first i was sure it was a song from Bibi but it isn't
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
First thanks for helping me
Hmmm, I think her vocals are low but i'm not sure
The song is really sensual i don't think it's common in korean music in general..
At first i was sure it was a song from Bibi but it isn't
I admitt you got me completely stumped. It's a bit weird I don't really like girl groups but I know of many lesser known female singers. I can't find anything remotely close to what you described. Well something similar but it had no tub, no purple lights and it was just a paint pallet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji
Joined
3 March 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
15
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I admitt you got me completely stumped. It's a bit weird I don't really like girl groups but I know of many lesser known female singers. I can't find anything remotely close to what you described. Well something similar but it had no tub, no purple lights and it was just a paint pallet.
Yeah I knew it was gonna be hard to find it 😫
I'm starting to think it was somehow removed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
maybe a Gain song?
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I thought about this one reading some on the description but I dont think it is

 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
3 March 2020
Messages
9
Reactions Received
15
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Thank you for your several proposition
But these arent the song I'm talking about

If I find it someday i'll send it to you 😭
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread