- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I'm going to post in the card threadthanks!!!! I just want to get rid of Choerry lol
I'm going to post in the card threadthanks!!!! I just want to get rid of Choerry lol
I did it for you alreadyI'm going to post in the card thread![]()
what do you want? you could give it for free and I'd pay you back lateri wanna give you my nct ten but you never have cards i want :wonugl:
ohhhh we can do that but i'm looking for ikon bi and 4 minute #1what do you want? you could give it for free and I'd pay you back later![]()
what about a rare card? I don't want them so I can give you anyohhhh we can do that but i'm looking for ikon bi and 4 minute #1
i definitely would want VIXX of course but I will take any rare card for himwhat about a rare card? I don't want them so I can give you any
sure thing :)) (though if I get a bias, I might keep her)i definitely would want VIXX of course but I will take any rare card for him
i totally get thatsure thing :)) (though if I get a bias, I might keep her)![]()
Shame on you thenSadly don't have anything to trade right now, I have Ten but i'm also looking Ten's : /
Ah i don't think u currently have anything i'm looking forWhich card did you want?
Don’t want Ken? If yes I can give him to youAh i don't think u currently have anything i'm looking for![]()
WhoDon’t want Ken? If yes I can give him to you