Trading Please help me trading those cards (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
cards available to trade:
NU’EST Minhyun
Boa 4
EXO Chanyeol
Astro Eunwoo
ITZY Chaeryeong
INFINITE Sungjong

I am mainly looking for
(G)-IDLE (except YuQi and Miyeon)
Everglow (Sihyeon, Mia, Onda)
ONEUS except Ravn
TXT
fromis_9
NCT (WayV) except Ten
Blackpink Lisa​
 
Last edited:
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Okay! I agree :maheart: I had to reroll her on Saturday but it was worth it as I could get Yoohyeon
Okie I'll make the post for ya!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
are you collecting Oneus? ♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread