Appreciation Please Help Me (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Cheer Up @MinSquishy , She's been on edge lately and i want to cheer her up so she is all happy and squishy again! :llama_squish:

Please send her the best gifs, photos, messages, youtube videos, anything that you think would cheer her up!

Thank you!~ I hope this will cheer her up!~:pandalove:

(I found a old tag list of hers so i hope you don't mind being tagged)
@YouNiceKeepGoin
@Yolks
@Vikki
@DrowningFishy
@melancholia
@ParkSeonghwaaa
@kodoku
@emanresu
@maruif
@WekImeki
@Panda
@Hajima
@Hallybell
@Mangoey
@Reo
@kuro
@potato
@bulletproof

(I also don't know if anyone changed their names so😅 if you know anyone of her friends that i missed please tag them!~)


Dear @MinSquishy ,

I love you sis, and no matter what happens we'll get through it together! I promise you'll make it through what ever is going on, but for now please except the love of all your friends from KPS!~

I love ya!:pandalove::llama_squish:🥰😘😍

Love @YouNiceKeepGoin




It's ironic they had a video named that XD

Love you~🥰
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I know no-one has replied yet, but I'd love to thank you.
I really have been out of it lately... It helps bunches that you care.
:pandalove:
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
@MinSquishy idk what happened, but I really hope you feel better! I know we don't know each other super well, but if you ever need someone to talk to or to rant to, I'm always here
:pandalove:


credit to everglowes on tumblr
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy idk what happened, but I really hope you feel better! I know we don't know each other super well, but if you ever need someone to talk to or to rant to, I'm always here
:pandalove:


credit to everglowes on tumblr
Thank you so much, love.
It helps a lot. ^-^
I actually hope we can talk soon! :pandalove:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I don't know you, but I've seen you around and I think you're awesome. May the squish be with you :pepeheart:
Thank you. You are too sweet! ^^
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
cheer up sweetie, I hope you will feel better




 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy youre so precious :maheart: I still get happy when I think back to your message a few days ago, youre seriously so sweet and adorable. I hope things get better for you soon, you can do it
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
feel better soon! idk what happened, but you can talk to me about it! i'm always here for you! i love you!~
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
@MinSquishy youre so precious :maheart: I still get happy when I think back to your message a few days ago, youre seriously so sweet and adorable. I hope things get better for you soon, you can do it
>.<
Thank you so much~
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread