Found Please help!! Only missing StayC Sieun common to complete set! (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hello everyone. :pepeheart: I am desperately searching for a StayC Sieun common card so I can complete my StayC common set. If there is a card that you want from me, let me know and we can work something out. I will also be willing to give 85 points to anyone who helps me. Please help me out πŸ–€
 
Last edited:
Joined
18 February 2023
Messages
2,049
Reactions Received
2,998
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread