TV Please help! Please! HELP! (1 Viewer)

Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,059
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I'm trying to find the name of a web drama so I can submit the actors for cards. It's about a girl who's mother died(shocking I know). The mother was a graphic novelist and the main character from her graphic novel comes to life and lives with the daughter, goes to school, etc. It's live action because this describes like half of the anime genre... Also, I'm flexing my click bait skills. :kokorohappy:
 
Joined
17 August 2023
Messages
5,522
Reactions Received
3,171
Location
left kps :)
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,516
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I wish I could help you 😔 Do you know at least one of the actors names?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread