- Joined
- 1 June 2019
- Messages
- 4,641
- Reactions Received
- 11,710
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5
- Fandom
- EXO-L
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
That "Park Seonghwa's team" is gonna haunt me WHY'D HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTETHEY ARE SUCH A MESS! I CAN´T :D :D :D
beacause he is Seonghwa and he is always so cute even when he is gently reminding them they are on camera and should behave :DThat "Park Seonghwa's team" is gonna haunt me WHY'D HE HAVE TO BE SO CUTE
I saw that Secret Santa thingy and when Hongjoong was appreciating the gifts he got Seonghwa's eyes were actually sparklingbeacause he is Seonghwa and he is always so cute even when he is gently reminding them they are on camera and should behave :D
he does try to hard for them. I think he tries a bit too much with Wooyoung and San sometimes. btw have you heard when Jongho said he wished that he had a friendship like Wooyoung and San? He has said he really don´t have anyone that close in the group :(. I felt so sad for himI saw that Secret Santa thingy and when Hongjoong was appreciating the gifts he got Seonghwa's eyes were actually sparklingI love SeongMom
WooSan are on a whole different level. It's the kind of friendship that not many people can get. I do feel bad for Jongho though. I think the contrast of being the eldest son but being the youngest member didn't help either. His personality doesn't scream extrovert nor is he the cute type. Heck none of the Ateez members seem to be social butterflies except for maybe Wooyoung lol. Tbh when I first watched them I thought Woo was the maknae.he does try to hard for them. I think he tries a bit too much with Wooyoung and San sometimes. btw have you heard when Jongho said he wished that he had a friendship like Wooyoung and San? He has said he really don´t have anyone that close in the group :(. I felt so sad for him
I feel like Hwa would like a relationship like theirs too.he tries a bit too much with Wooyoung and San sometimes.
exactly, Wooyoung is just crazy :D. Mingi can get pretty loud though! San is super energetic, even hyperactive, but he seems to be chill otherwise. but Jongho is not your typical silly maknae. I do feel he is a quiet type and he is great, but tbh I think only Seonghwa comes to mind if I would ever had to guess who he might fit as for personality.WooSan are on a whole different level. It's the kind of friendship that not many people can get. I do feel bad for Jongho though. I think the contrast of being the eldest son but being the youngest member didn't help either. His personality doesn't scream extrovert nor is he the cute type. Heck none of the Ateez members seem to be social butterflies except for maybe Wooyoung lol. Tbh when I first watched them I thought Woo was the maknae.
yeah he kind of seem to fly around. somewhere between these two and Hongjoong. obviously he is friendly and lovely but he also seems to lack the proper best bro.I feel like Hwa would like a relationship like theirs too.
If only Hongjoong wasn't an awkward bean lol. This is why I loved "Thank You"'s performances.yeah he kind of seem to fly around. somewhere between these two and Hongjoong. obviously he is friendly and lovely but he also seems to lack the proper best bro.
I LOVE THIS VIDEO AND ALSO THE ONE WHERE THEY PLAY MAFIA :D :D :DAnd here I thought EXO were bad at this game lmao
WHAT'S WITH THE UNDERWEARS?![]()
San ruining the games gave me life!THEY PLAY MAFIA
remember how they decided to kill off Seonghwa and I don´t remember who pointed at Junho and was like "ONLY YOU WOULD KILL PARK SEONGHWA" :DSan ruining the games gave me life!
IT WAS SAN OFC LMAOremember how they decided to kill off Seonghwa and I don´t remember who pointed at Junho and was like "ONLY YOU WOULD KILL PARK SEONGHWA" :D
but Junho is a genius mafia. they were all so lost :D.IT WAS SAN OFC LMAO
SDTGKLA IT WAS YEOSANG who begged them to doubt him atleast once but San was like "SHUSH BOI"but Junho is a genius mafia. they were all so lost :D.
was it Wooyoung who begged them to suspect him at least once? :D :D :D I need to watch that again :D. it´s my doze of serotonin :D
innocent baby ♥♥♥SDTGKLA IT WAS YEOSANG who begged them to doubt him atleast once but San was like "SHUSH BOI"