- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
Look I know Minah's sound isn't for everyone but if you like La La Land please check out this cover:
It's been out for a while but I was inactive when it dropped so I didn't get to scream about it BUT LISTEN SHE IS SO UGH AND EVERYTHING!!!





UGH I FUCKING LOVE HER
Also, I'm fucking sobbing because of this cover too so lIKE FUCKING SUPPORT HER I WANT HER TO COMEBACK
It's been out for a while but I was inactive when it dropped so I didn't get to scream about it BUT LISTEN SHE IS SO UGH AND EVERYTHING!!!
UGH I FUCKING LOVE HER
Also, I'm fucking sobbing because of this cover too so lIKE FUCKING SUPPORT HER I WANT HER TO COMEBACK