MV please listen to this if you don't know this song yet! (1 Viewer)

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Ah, I've heard this before. My friend forced me to listen to it :haylul:
But its very catchy
oh really??? why didn't you share it with me T _ T
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Areum

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Nice song for sure :)
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Areum and Willow

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
oh really??? why didn't you share it with me T _ T
I didn't think you would like it! Your taste is very confusing you know. One second you're rockin, then you're slayin', then you're Japanese, then you're Korean, then you're IDK!! :jisoosmh::haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I didn't think you would like it! Your taste is very confusing you know. One second you're rockin, then you're slayin', then you're Japanese, then you're Korean, then you're IDK!! :jisoosmh::haylul:
I have a really diverse taste :rosesmug: you can ask @karina and @OnlyCalB
Now I am British :taesip::taesip::taesip::taesip:
 

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
This is me when I think about any songs you might like:
:jisoosmh::nayeonisdone::sanathink::kijoongstare:
*Ends up giving up*
Though you are right that I am usually rocking or slaying:haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Though you are right that I am usually rocking or slaying:haylul:
This is what makes it difficult! :jisoosmh:
But if I were ever to start rockin, I'd probably break my neck cuz them beats be getting good tho :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
This is what makes it difficult! :jisoosmh:
But if I were ever to start rockin, I'd probably break my neck cuz them beats be getting good tho :icgyu:
why don't you make a thread where you post songs you'd recommend to me :rosesmug:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Areum

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
why don't you make a thread where you post songs you'd recommend to me :rosesmug:
That's an idea :pepesmug:
Eh, I'm lazy I'll do it tomorrow just remind me cuz I'm gonna forget :wimwim:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread