- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
So, my friend met this guy at her workplace several weeks ago. They fooled around a bit, my friend fell in love and then she learned that the guy has a girlfriend (they also live together).
This didn't stop my friend, because she told herself he would leave his girlfriend for her.
The guy always told her some weak excuses why he can't leave his girlfriend, like if she moves out then he can't pay the rent anymore.
My friend then offered to pay for his rent, so he can throw his girlfriend out.
And I was shocked? Because first, the guy use her as an easy hookup and second, the girlfriend doesn't know about it! And now my friend wants to pay his rent!
She told me that I have no clue and won't understand her. Am I really crazy for thinking that is all wrong and he just wants to use her?
And I also feel sorry for the girlfriend, because their behavior is horrible.
This didn't stop my friend, because she told herself he would leave his girlfriend for her.
The guy always told her some weak excuses why he can't leave his girlfriend, like if she moves out then he can't pay the rent anymore.
My friend then offered to pay for his rent, so he can throw his girlfriend out.
And I was shocked? Because first, the guy use her as an easy hookup and second, the girlfriend doesn't know about it! And now my friend wants to pay his rent!
She told me that I have no clue and won't understand her. Am I really crazy for thinking that is all wrong and he just wants to use her?
And I also feel sorry for the girlfriend, because their behavior is horrible.