Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 115,356 Reactions Received 53,165 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 425,578 Gender Female 24 May 2022 #1 Reactions: MyouiMina, OnlyCalB and Willow
Willow Joined 16 June 2019 Messages 61,590 Reactions Received 105,389 Location Schweiz 🇨🇭 Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,010 Fandom Buddy Gender Female Pronouns She/her 💗💛💙 Ship @Hallybell Wreck @Vrose 24 May 2022 #2 Curious about it Reactions: OnlyCalB and Xeulgi
Dreamer_of_Songs Joined 1 May 2022 Messages 9,562 Reactions Received 11,209 Location Planet Earth Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,938 Fandom Ujung Gender Female Pronouns She/Her 24 May 2022 #3 I am excited about this... Maybe I will get the Fromis_9 album for my birthday since their comeback is in late June. Reactions: OnlyCalB and Xeulgi
I am excited about this... Maybe I will get the Fromis_9 album for my birthday since their comeback is in late June.
OnlyCalB GG Trash . . Joined 24 November 2018 Messages 52,131 Reactions Received 94,782 Location Dreamworld Cards View Profile KS Coins 132,191 Gender Male Pronouns He/Him/Card Master 24 May 2022 #4 Awesome! Looking forward to it. Reactions: Xeulgi