@Carat
Xeulgi ✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧° . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 116,000 Reactions Received 53,229 Location Outer Space Cards View Profile KS Coins 433,067 Gender Female 13 August 2024 #1 @Carat Reactions: noctis, Nina, pinkmelodies and 1 other person
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,813 Reactions Received 47,969 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,930 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 13 August 2024 #2 Im gonna miss them
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,143 Reactions Received 13,747 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,510 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 13 August 2024 #3 What?? I wasn't expecting this news missing them already
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,202 Reactions Received 46,872 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 183,737 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 13 August 2024 #4 NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo this can't be happening! I mean, I knew JH's military service was coming, but this soon???
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo this can't be happening! I mean, I knew JH's military service was coming, but this soon???
Boyo 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅 . . Joined 24 October 2018 Messages 55,540 Reactions Received 41,133 Cards View Profile KS Coins 243,441 Fandom Mingyutized Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @badcrookshanks 13 August 2024 #5