Purple Kiss's new album is out! What do you think????
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 16 February 2023 #1 Purple Kiss's new album is out! What do you think???? Reactions: centen
Myth * ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥ . Joined 19 November 2021 Messages 15,604 Reactions Received 18,866 Location In Intak's arms uwu Website mintakyy.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,584 Fandom P1eceVillain+ Gender Non-Binary Pronouns ALL OF THEM 16 February 2023 #2 @Plory
centen . . . Joined 5 January 2023 Messages 17,624 Reactions Received 18,288 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,379 Fandom Neverland Gender Female Pronouns she/her 16 February 2023 #3 I like it! It's a cohesive mini. I like it when an album has a definite direction. There aren't any weak songs either; they're all very listenable. Reactions: Myth
I like it! It's a cohesive mini. I like it when an album has a definite direction. There aren't any weak songs either; they're all very listenable.
the101 . Joined 13 January 2022 Messages 10,564 Reactions Received 2,703 Location Neo City, EXO Planet Cards View Profile KS Coins 27,865 Fandom EXO-L, NCTzen Gender Female Pronouns She/her 16 February 2023 #4 I like it all! It's a really strong album and I agree with center, very cohesive.