Polarizing Opinion Questionnaire PART 3~! (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
It's been a while since I have made a questionnaire so I decided to make a third one! Here's the first one and second one for everyone who missed it!

Not to be repetitive but, AS A DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to shade groups, rather these are things I have heard other people say and things that I have seen people fight on. Of course, the groups and companies involved are wonderful, and I'm not trying to make a mess here. So, no fights in the comment section or I will ask for this to get deleted.
Though, discussion is still encouraged! Everyone was wonderful in the last two threads, so I'm not concerned about anything ^-^

Here's the questionnaire! ^-^
(In order to see the results, you have to click to view the results after you're done with your google form~!)

ALSO! If you want to have any opinions included in the next one, please leave it in this google form! Just make sure that it's an opinion that Kpop stans debate on and that it doesn't really straight up hate on a group ^^'
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yes. I was waiting for another round of these opinions.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread