Polarizing Opinion Questionnaire PART 5~! (1 Viewer)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
So it's been ages since I have done one of these. I didn't think I would even make one but here I am lmao. You guys know the drill by now :3

ONE THING I WOULD LIKE TO HIGHLIGHT. Even though I never do this, at the end of the questionnaire, I have added some optional bonus questions. The reason for this is due to the mention of Wonho and Sulli. Thus, if this may trigger you, I highly recommend skipping the questions. Idk if it even was a good idea to add these to the questionnaire, but I thought maybe people would like to discuss them. The questions themselves aren't too bad though.

Anyways, here's the usual warning:
As always, AS A DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to shade groups, rather these are things I have heard other people say and things that I have seen people fight on. Of course, the groups and companies involved are (mostly) wonderful, and I'm not trying to make a mess here. So, no fights in the comment section or I will ask for this to get deleted.

Though, discussion is still encouraged! Don't forget that all of your responses are anonymous, even I cannot view them! :)

And here's the questionnaire:
~ QUESTIONNAIRE LINK ~

In case you missed the other ones, there's a link in my sig to the list of polls I have made. :)
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Also... I feel like I have done question 10 before.... <.< ^^'
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
interesting questions
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
interesting questions
are they? lmao, I tried, but man, the quality of these questionnaires have been going downhill, they aren't as polarizing anymore ^^'
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I've been wondering when we'd get another one of these :sanapray:
It's actually more difficult to make these as time goes by, I honestly thought these would be easy threads when I started this series :jisoosmh:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Also, while I'm here, I do want to discuss one question, and that would be the first one with other BigBang members supporting Seungri being a bad thing. I think I have the unpopular opinion of saying disagree ^^'

Now, I do think that Seungri did was horrible. However, I cannot help but think that BigBang has a very rough time with having to dislike Seungri. If you think about it, they have been together for so many years, they are attached to him in some way. I think that having to be like "Wow, they are horrible for being nice to Seungri" is a little unfair to them. They probably did not expect this, or any of these scandals. And to suddenly have to be "yeah, screw this guy" is difficult. Yeah they had months, but I wouldn't be surprised if emotionally they are still dealing with this. I think that in this regard we should cut them some slack. Idk if I explained my point as well as I wanted to, tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Abeamus
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I did it.
Some of the questions (most of them) I put neutral because I felt like I had explaining to do XD
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I did it.
Some of the questions (most of them) I put neutral because I felt like I had explaining to do XD
tbh, ever since I began this series, I have hated the Neutral option :')
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
tbh, ever since I began this series, I have hated the Neutral option :')
I hate it too XD
I makes me feel like I have to explain but there is nowhere to explain
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I hate it too XD
I makes me feel like I have to explain but there is nowhere to explain
I mean you can always explain in this thread if you are cool with giving away your answers! :)
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Also, while I'm here, I do want to discuss one question, and that would be the first one with other BigBang members supporting Seungri being a bad thing. I think I have the unpopular opinion of saying disagree ^^'

Now, I do think that Seungri did was horrible. However, I cannot help but think that BigBang has a very rough time with having to dislike Seungri. If you think about it, they have been together for so many years, they are attached to him in some way. I think that having to be like "Wow, they are horrible for being nice to Seungri" is a little unfair to them. They probably did not expect this, or any of these scandals. And to suddenly have to be "yeah, screw this guy" is difficult. Yeah they had months, but I wouldn't be surprised if emotionally they are still dealing with this. I think that in this regard we should cut them some slack. Idk if I explained my point as well as I wanted to, tbh.
My opinion on it is i'd only really count it as support if they go to bat for him like if any of them tried defending what Seungri did would be where it crosses the line.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Panda

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I'm gonna comment about
3. An idol should not have to leave their group due to a scandal if the great majority of their fans don't want them to leave.

I disagree with this. A great majority of fans not wanting the member to leave won't necessarily mean the idol him/herself hasn't done something bad. Sure this doesn't apply to every situation, meaning I think this statement is a bit too broad. In Wonho's case, he shouldn't have had to leave.

In cases where the idol genuinely did something bad, but a good chunk of the fans think it isn't bad enough to deserve the idol leaving the group, it really depends on the situation. A good example here would be BI trying to buy LSD. Let us forget iKon is from YG here for a moment. Imagine iKon is from any random company and the leader of the group gets caught trying to buy LSD. most fans don't want him to leave the group. The situation is complex and sensitive, but in this case I can't say definitely he shouldn't have to leave the group just bcs most of the fans think it is alright.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,348
Reactions Received
76,682
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,130
Ship
Wreck
Here are my answers since why not

1. I picked agree because of what I put previously that it'd have to be defending Seungri to count as support for me which is too far for anyone not OT5 probably.

2. I picked neutral because that's impossible to give an objective answer other than going to a parallel universe where TXT is debuted by a nugu company and seeing how it plays out.

3. I picked disagree for this because as Maruif said just because fans want them to stay doesn't mean the idol didn't do something wrong and you really can only judge that case by case.

4. I picked neutral as i'm not convinced that dating isn't a problem even though there hasn't really been an outburst in a while to go against this.

5. I picked disagree since this is really just the fact (G)I-dle make more money than CLC so they are obviously going to get slightly better treatment in a way because there's more chance for them to profit however CLC haven't been shelved or anything since they had 2 comebacks this year the same amount as (G)I-dle.

6. I went with neutral for this since I am not really in favour of mandatory service overall so i'll just leave that one to Koreans.

7. I agreed with this since this is very evident with some groups

8. I also agreed with this as I do think international fans don't realise exactly what it means to be a stan in Korea and it's a commitment to say the least.

9. Disagreed as while to a certain degree I do think international fans stan and unstan too easily, I don't think just unstanning a group because you don't enjoy their content or they got into a bad scandal makes you fake.

10. Agreed because for a lot of groups that is where they are going to be touring the most so they need to be able to make good money touring in Korea.

11. Agreed because while I would not have kicked him if I was in charge of Starship, I don't think Starship is about to backtrack on the decisions they've made.

12. Agreed as even with non idols there is an issue with cases like it being called "death by text" and one I read was about a girlfriend who sent I think it was 4,000 texts to her boyfriend who ended up killing himself and people treat celebrities worse than they do normal people so we're a long way from things changing for them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread