(POLL) BEST Salesgirl in (G)I-DLE? (1 Viewer)

The Salesgirl award goes to....

  • Soyeon

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Miyeon

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Minnie

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yuqi

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Soojin

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shuhua

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: WhiteWadeWilson
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
64
Reactions Received
255
Location
Neverland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
1. They all did well, but my vote went to Miyeon.

2. Soyeon would've been the best if they were selling beer.

3. Kaja, what have you done to Soojin's perfect face? What is that?!

4. I love that Shuhua's basically like "yeah, I'm not really into makeup but if I was then I'd use the brand we're being sponsored by" 🤣
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread