- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,387
- Reactions Received
- 22,724
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
#7 BINGLE BANGLE VS #10 ELVIS
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
AOA BRACKET
Welcome to the EXID vs AOA Tournament!
AKP is still all broken and slow and glitchy, so I decided to start the EXID vs AOA Tournament here! Here is a breakdown of how the tournament will work:
And now, let's begin!
This is the last of six Round 1 matches: #7 Bingle Bangle vs #10 Elvis! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!
#7 Bingle Bangle
#10 Elvis
And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Bingle Bangle and HERE for Elvis.
OTHER ROUND 1 MATCHES
#8 Lady vs #9 I Feel Good
#6 DDD vs #11 Whoz That Girl
#7 I Love You vs #10 Night Rather Than Day
#8 Confused vs #9 Bing Bing
#6 Excuse Me vs #11 Get Out
Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here. Sorry if I forget anyone!
If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
AOA BRACKET
Welcome to the EXID vs AOA Tournament!
AKP is still all broken and slow and glitchy, so I decided to start the EXID vs AOA Tournament here! Here is a breakdown of how the tournament will work:
TOURNAMENT BREAKDOWN
This tournament is going to be a little different in that it is basically two tournaments in one: an EXID Tournament, and an AOA Tournament. The winner of each mini-tournament will move on to the EXID vs AOA Championship Match to determine the winner of the overall tournament. There will be 11 songs included in the EXID bracket, and 11 songs included in the AOA bracket. This means that both will function in exactly the same way as the GFriend tournament. This will be a single-elimination tournament, as it always is for my tournaments. The top 5 seeds for both groups will receive a bye and automatically move on to Round 2. The remaining 6 seeds for each group will participate in Round 1.
SONG SELECTION
There will be 11 EXID songs and 11 AOA songs included in the tournament. The songs were seeded according to the number of views the music video received on YouTube.
Here are the 22 songs and their seeds:
EXID
#1 Up & Down
#2 Ah Yeah
#3 Hot Pink
#4 Every Night
#5 L.I.E
#6 DDD
#7 I Love You
#8 Lady
#9 I Feel Good
#10 Night Rather Than Day
#11 Whoz That Girl
AOA
#1 Miniskirt
#2 Heart Attack
#3 Like A Cat
#4 Short Hair
#5 Good Luck
#6 Excuse Me
#7 Bingle Bangle
#8 Confused
#9 Bing Bing
#10 Elvis
#11 Get Out
TOURNAMENT BRACKET
This tournament is going to be a little different in that it is basically two tournaments in one: an EXID Tournament, and an AOA Tournament. The winner of each mini-tournament will move on to the EXID vs AOA Championship Match to determine the winner of the overall tournament. There will be 11 songs included in the EXID bracket, and 11 songs included in the AOA bracket. This means that both will function in exactly the same way as the GFriend tournament. This will be a single-elimination tournament, as it always is for my tournaments. The top 5 seeds for both groups will receive a bye and automatically move on to Round 2. The remaining 6 seeds for each group will participate in Round 1.
SONG SELECTION
There will be 11 EXID songs and 11 AOA songs included in the tournament. The songs were seeded according to the number of views the music video received on YouTube.
Here are the 22 songs and their seeds:
EXID
#1 Up & Down
#2 Ah Yeah
#3 Hot Pink
#4 Every Night
#5 L.I.E
#6 DDD
#7 I Love You
#8 Lady
#9 I Feel Good
#10 Night Rather Than Day
#11 Whoz That Girl
AOA
#1 Miniskirt
#2 Heart Attack
#3 Like A Cat
#4 Short Hair
#5 Good Luck
#6 Excuse Me
#7 Bingle Bangle
#8 Confused
#9 Bing Bing
#10 Elvis
#11 Get Out
TOURNAMENT BRACKET
And now, let's begin!
This is the last of six Round 1 matches: #7 Bingle Bangle vs #10 Elvis! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!
#7 Bingle Bangle
#10 Elvis
And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Bingle Bangle and HERE for Elvis.
Bingle Bangle
OTHER ROUND 1 MATCHES
#8 Lady vs #9 I Feel Good
#6 DDD vs #11 Whoz That Girl
#7 I Love You vs #10 Night Rather Than Day
#8 Confused vs #9 Bing Bing
#6 Excuse Me vs #11 Get Out
Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here. Sorry if I forget anyone!
If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!