[POLL] Butterfly vs new - LOONA Tournament Semifinals (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    26
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#2 BUTTERFLY VS #11 NEW
LOONA TOURNAMENT SEMIFINALS


Welcome to the LOONA Tournament!
Round 1 was very straightforward without any dramatic showdowns. But Round 2 got much more interesting. Eclipse staged an impressive comeback against Egoist to win by one vote, and for a while it looked like Girl Front would do the same against ViViD. But ViViD pulled off what I think was the most surprising victory of the tournament so far. And because of it, ViViD is the last song representing the LOONA 1/3 subunit. In Round 3, things were fairly straightforward again, with no major upsets and no close matches.
Now, we are left with four songs:
#2 Butterfly
#4 Heart Attack (Chuu)
#8 Eclipse (Kim Lip)
#11 new (Yves)

Here are the results from the previous round:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#16 Everyday I Love You - 4 votes
#17 Sweet Crazy Love - 24 votes

MATCH 2
#13 One&Only - 19 votes

#20 Sonatine - 12 votes

MATCH 3
#14 Kiss Later - 15 votes

#19 Love&Live - 10 votes

MATCH 4
#15 Let Me In - 19 votes

#18 Around You - 6 votes


ROUND 2

MATCH 1

#1 Hi High - 11 votes
#17 Sweet Crazy Love - 26 votes

MATCH 2
#8 Eclipse - 18 votes

#9 Egoist - 17 votes

MATCH 3
#5 love4eva - 14 votes
#12 Love Cherry Motion - 23 votes

MATCH 4
#4 Heart Attack - 29 votes

#13 One&Only - 3 votes

MATCH 5
#3 favOriTe - 26 votes

#14 Kiss Later - 6 votes

MATCH 6
#6 Singing In The Rain - 10 votes
#11 new - 18 votes

MATCH 7

#7 Girl Front - 13 votes
#10 ViViD - 15 votes

MATCH 8
#2 Butterfly - 24 votes

#15 Let Me In - 5 votes


ROUND 3

MATCH 1
#8 Eclipse - 22 votes

#17 Sweet Crazy Love - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#4 Heart Attack - 19 votes

#12 Love Cherry Motion - 13 votes

MATCH 3
#3 favOriTe - 9 votes
#11 new - 21 votes

MATCH 4
#2 Butterfly - 21 votes

#10 ViViD - 12 votes
And now, let's begin!
This is the second of two Semifinal matches: #2 Butterfly vs #11 new (Yves)! Remember, you only have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote, so choose wisely!

#2 Butterfly



#11 new



new
I'm all in on a Chuu vs Yves final lol

OTHER SEMIFINAL MATCH
#4 Heart Attack vs #8 Eclipse

Tag List (Part I):
❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @Jichuus @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto
If you would like to be tagged for the remainder of the tournament, please let me know! And if you do NOT want to be tagged, let me know of that as well!​
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Fly like a butterfly for me :llama_squish:
I just realized I'm getting tagged so fast for these.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Fly like a butterfly for me :llama_squish:
I just realized I'm getting tagged so fast for these.
Well I usually try to put them out in pairs, with only about 30 minutes separating them. So you end up getting hit with two tags basically back-to-back most of the time.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Fly Like A Butterfly 🦋
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
UPDATE

We have passed the halfway point in both semifinal matches!

SEMIFINAL 1
#4 Heart Attack - 15 votes
#8 Eclipse - 11 votes
11.5 hours remaining

SEMIFINAL 2
#2 Butterfly - 10 votes
#11 new - 12 votes
12 hours remaining
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think both songs are really good and both are some of my favorites from LOONA. I've always liked new but Butterfly has really been my thing lately. I think song wise I prefer new just a little bit better, but the dance for Butterfly is much more memorable imo. MV wise I think both are really beautiful. So it's really hard to choose, since I like both just about the same.

However, I think I'll have to go with Butterfly because I think it's truly innovative and a game-changer for the industry. There's so much representation and I think the message is really nice.

new is a song I really like and enjoy. Butterfly is a song that I really like and enjoy, and also think is very meaningful.

Also, Kiss Later deserved better.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
FINAL SCORE

#2 Butterfly - 12 votes
#11 new - 14 votes

And we have a Chuu vs Yves championship! The championship match will be coming soon!
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread