[POLL CLOSED] What layout should I use? (1 Viewer)

READ COMMENT first👇

  • Sana Feel Special

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Niki

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NCT DREAM Hello Future

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Seonghwa/ATEEZ

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    5
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Sooo I want to change my layout (again) but idk which one to choose 😩 so I’m asking ye which one do you think I should use? here are the options:
02621642-ABDA-4C9C-8B34-6898ABCF9ACE.gif
1CA97B4B-7504-49DC-A99E-42E2D1DDE29A.jpeg

8A21FAB8-15F6-483D-95A4-2BE3D7A03AED.gif
BA8004E8-EED6-4398-9350-ED9F09794A69.gif
580C3CCD-81E7-4A57-A9ED-231869E03546.gif
8DB1E199-D274-4035-8989-5A5C29861E01.gif
 

Attachments

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That first Sana GIF is beautiful.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Chaeee

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Sana for the win
 
  • Love
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread