- Joined
- 15 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,387
- Reactions Received
- 22,724
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
CONFUSED VS BING BING
SOMEONE HELP MY TOURNAMENT GOT INTERRUPTED AND I'M SAD :'(
This was going to be the next match of my EXID vs AOA tournament, but obviously I can't post that right now 👀
And I'm bored, so I'll post it here too just for fun.
Here are the two songs:
CONFUSED
BING BING
I was listening to both of these last night trying to figure out which one I liked more. It was so close in my mind, but I think I was leaning slightly towards Bing Bing. That was last night though. Now, I'm not so sure.
SOMEONE HELP MY TOURNAMENT GOT INTERRUPTED AND I'M SAD :'(
This was going to be the next match of my EXID vs AOA tournament, but obviously I can't post that right now 👀
And I'm bored, so I'll post it here too just for fun.
Here are the two songs:
CONFUSED
BING BING
I was listening to both of these last night trying to figure out which one I liked more. It was so close in my mind, but I think I was leaning slightly towards Bing Bing. That was last night though. Now, I'm not so sure.