- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
GOODI'll go with Bing Bing :oof_tea:
you can still listen to one song
While you're at it:when you get forced into procrastination
Take a 3 minute Kpop break ~I CAN'T
SOY STUDYING
NonWhile you're at it:
Because procrastination is great 🙂
But dinner's ready soonTake a 3 minute Kpop break ~
RIP
She'll make the right choice you heathen!!
#JUSTICEFORSUNRISE😡She'll make the right choice you heathen!!
I second this!!!!!!!#JUSTICEFORSUNRISE😡
I feel like I'm the minority who wasn't the biggest fan of Nabi
FlopBut dinner's ready soon![]()
OMG I NEEDED YOU IN THE GFRIEND TOURNAMENT THEN!!!!! 😭 Navillera won by like 2 votes!!!!I feel like I'm the minority who wasn't the biggest fan of Nabi
Sunrise all the way!
You picked Bing Bing? SMH
Sunrise and blonde Sowon deserved better!I second this!!!!!!!
I HEARD MGT DIDN'T EVEN MAKE INTO THE FINAL! AKP AND THEIR FLOP TASTEOMG I NEEDED YOU IN THE GFRIEND TOURNAMENT THEN!!!!! 😭 Navillera won by like 2 votes!!!!