[POLL] Eclipse vs Egoist - LOONA Tournament Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#8 ECLIPSE VS #9 EGOIST
LOONA TOURNAMENT ROUND 2


Welcome to the LOONA Tournament!
Round 1 was very straightforward without any dramatic showdowns. But now we'll see the more popular songs get involved, which should start to make things very interesting! Here are the results from Round 1:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#16 Everyday I Love You - 4 votes
#17 Sweet Crazy Love - 24 votes

MATCH 2
#13 One&Only - 19 votes

#20 Sonatine - 12 votes

MATCH 3
#14 Kiss Later - 15 votes

#19 Love&Live - 10 votes

MATCH 4
#15 Let Me In - 19 votes

#18 Around You - 6 votes
And now, let's begin!
This is the second of eight matches in Round 2: #8 Eclipse (Kim Lip) vs #9 Egoist (Olivia Hye)! This is a rematch of one of the most highly contested matches in my past tournaments, so it should be fun! Remember, you only have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote, so choose wisely!

#8 Eclipse



#9 Egoist



Egoist

OTHER ROUND 2 MATCHES
#1 Hi High vs #17 Sweet Crazy Love
#5 love4eva vs #12 Love Cherry Motion
#4 Heart Attack vs #13 One&Only
#3 favOriTe vs #14 Kiss Later
#6 Singing In The Rain vs #11 new
#7 Girl Front vs #10 ViViD
#2 Butterfly vs #15 Let Me In

Tag List (Part I):
❤💞 @Joy 💞❤
@AnotherKpopTrash @baekk @Bara @bulletproof @Son Na Eun @Crackhead @deadstar @dooh @feepit @Golden_Wishes @hyunaspandahoe @Hyunjin @igloo @inverity @Ireneisbaee @JakeyWantsCakey @Jichuus @JungYoda @KurdishLuvie @KwonSoonYoung @lalaloveloona @lexusuwu @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @margoto
If you would like to be tagged for the remainder of the tournament, please let me know! And if you do NOT want to be tagged, let me know of that as well!​
 
Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Eclipse :maheart:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
This is probably the hardest one :yolk:
I feel your pain:maheart:
This one was the hardest one for A LOT of people last time. Eclipse ended up winning by 1 vote (I think it was 38-37) in a back-and-forth match last time. We'll see what happens this time around!
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Eclipse!!!!

Queen Kim Lip should definitely win this one



J’M 3/6
Even though I voted for Egoist, I would be sad to see Kim Lip go down this early. This is a championship-level match tbh, and yet they're stuck facing off in Round 2 😭

also RIP lol
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Disappointed in you two. Egoist should've been your vote :pandamad::pandamad::pandamad:
Sorry YODA, I can’t resist Kim Lip. That song is perfection and she’s my Loona UB. I never clicked so fast on a poll.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg is it a Jaehyun Dp or my eyes are tricking me. I knew my boys would win you over one by one. NCTzen now, I love you even more :pandalove:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg is it a Jaehyun Dp or my eyes are tricking me. I knew my boys would win you over one by one. NCTzen now, I love you even more :pandalove:
:welp::welp::welp:
Yoda doens't stan boy groups :maheart:
But I've stanned Jaehyun, Doyoung and Jaemin for like a year now lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread