Tourney [POLL] Eclipse vs Sweet Crazy Love - LOONA Tournament Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    30
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
2nd Repackage of the Perfect Red Velvet :sj_weary:
I'M JEALOUS

I have 3, one from The Red, one from RBB, and one transparent one from the Summer Magic ones. But I want all the Wendy photocards lol
 

Baechu

레드벨벳
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,802
Reactions Received
44,544
Location
KWANGYA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Wreck
I'M JEALOUS

I have 3, one from The Red, one from RBB, and one d one from the Summer Magic ones. But I want all the Wendy photocards lol
Here a low quality pic that I took earlier :yolk:
 

Attachments

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Damn you M. What’s the point of being the Tournament Master’s waifu if I can’t prevent these kind of matchs from happening. What would it take to corrupt you ?

Hmmmmmm

13870

I love both so much but I can’t go against Eclipse, Kim is just sooooooooo 😍😍😍😍 She captured my heart with that song and video.

So I guess we are at 7/13? That’s not bad
 
Last edited:

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn you M. What’s the point of being the Tournament Master’s waifu if I can’t prevent these kind of matchs from happening. What would it take to corrupt you ?

Hmmmmmm

13870


I love both so much but I can’t go against Eclipse, Kim is just sooooooooo 😍😍😍😍 She captured my heart with that song and video.

So I guess we are at 7/13? That’s not bad
But think about it this way. No matter what happens in this match, your bias Kim Lip will move on. That's a good thing.
And not even the Tournament Master has the power to control the matchups, so idk what it would take. Although I know I wouldn't let anything hurt you.

Yeah but it's about to be 7/14 in just a bit lol
Still 50% though
:pandalove:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread