Tourney [POLL] Everyday I Love You vs Sweet Crazy Love - LOONA Tournament Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    28
  • Poll closed .

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I will always stand by EILY. It‘s one of Loona‘s best songs.
Vivi deserves better!!!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Wasn't online for this too, I love both and can't decide lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread