Tourney [POLL] Excuse Me vs Get Out - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 1 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    9
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#6 Excuse Me vs #11 Get Out
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
AOA BRACKET


Welcome to the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

AKP is still all broken and slow and glitchy, so I decided to start the EXID vs AOA Tournament here! Here is a breakdown of how the tournament will work:

TOURNAMENT BREAKDOWN
This tournament is going to be a little different in that it is basically two tournaments in one: an EXID Tournament, and an AOA Tournament. The winner of each mini-tournament will move on to the EXID vs AOA Championship Match to determine the winner of the overall tournament. There will be 11 songs included in the EXID bracket, and 11 songs included in the AOA bracket. This means that both will function in exactly the same way as the GFriend tournament. This will be a single-elimination tournament, as it always is for my tournaments. The top 5 seeds for both groups will receive a bye and automatically move on to Round 2. The remaining 6 seeds for each group will participate in Round 1.

SONG SELECTION
There will be 11 EXID songs and 11 AOA songs included in the tournament. The songs were seeded according to the number of views the music video received on YouTube.
Here are the 22 songs and their seeds:

EXID
#1 Up & Down
#2 Ah Yeah
#3 Hot Pink
#4 Every Night
#5 L.I.E
#6 DDD
#7 I Love You
#8 Lady
#9 I Feel Good
#10 Night Rather Than Day
#11 Whoz That Girl


AOA
#1 Miniskirt
#2 Heart Attack
#3 Like A Cat
#4 Short Hair
#5 Good Luck
#6 Excuse Me
#7 Bingle Bangle
#8 Confused
#9 Bing Bing
#10 Elvis
#11 Get Out


TOURNAMENT BRACKET
EXID vs AOA.png

And now, let's begin!
This is the fifth of six Round 1 matches: #6 Excuse Me vs #11 Get Out! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#6 Excuse Me



#11 Get Out



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Excuse Me and HERE for Get Out.

Excuse Me

OTHER ROUND 1 MATCHES
#8 Lady vs #9 I Feel Good
#6 DDD vs #11 Whoz That Girl
#7 I Love You vs #10 Night Rather Than Day
#8 Confused vs #9 Bing Bing
#7 Bingle Bangle vs #10 Elvis

Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here. Sorry if I forget anyone!
If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I was never fond of the AOA band concept, although that butt shake made me consider voting for Get Out but oh well, Miniskirt is still to come, so I’ll have another occasion to glorify aoa’s butts’ shake

9962


My vote goes to Excuse Me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
get out is a bop. I love excuse me but get out is slightly better
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Tbh it's surprising to me that Excuse Me and Bing Bing get so much love now. When it was released, people called it AOA's worse songs lol.
same. It's really a suprise for me
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Ohh you're making me vote twice against Excuse Me :chickill:
Get Out just got my heart at the first listening.
Ooof you tied it

Hopefully it doesn't go into overtime now lol
Just kidding I live for the OT drama
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread