[POLL] Heart Attack vs new - LOONA Tournament Championship (3 Viewers)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    31
  • Poll closed .

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
It’s basically over, but I voted for New anyway :maheart:

My heart was out the minute Eclipse has been eliminated.
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
UPDATE

#4 Heart Attack - 19 votes
#11 new - 12 votes
6 hours remaining

In order to come back, new would need to make up 7 votes in the final 6 hours of the match, and that would only be to tie. But it did happen before.

In the first LOONA Tournament, new faced off against Heart Attack and was down by a significant margin at the halfway point (I believe it was 11 votes). But it managed to stage an impressive comeback and tie the match by the end of the 24-hour voting period.

While I don't think it is likely that it will happen again, it is certainly possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: inverity and yeji

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
FINAL SCORE

#4 Heart Attack - 19 votes
#11 new - 12 votes

Heart Attack has won the LOONA Tournament! I will be posting the recap thread tomorrow. Thank you to everyone who participated!
 
  • Like
Reactions: inverity and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread