Tourney [POLL] Heart Attack vs One&Only - LOONA Tournament Round 2 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    32
  • Poll closed .

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You can stop bumping this one M. I mean, there’s no coming back now :chickill:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Minuteman

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You can stop bumping this one M. I mean, there’s no coming back now :chickill:
But Heart Attack could be the first song in the kps tournaments to reach 30 votes without overtime. That's important. I have to update more when records are on the line.

And to be fair, I bumped the love4eva one at 3 hours too.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: yeji and Sory

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread