(POLL) Most Outstanding GG Comeback in 2019 so far??? (1 Viewer)

THE MOST OUTSTANDING COMEBACK SO FAR?

  • MAMAMOO

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • GFRIEND

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • WJSN

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (G)I-DLE

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • MOMOLAND

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Apink

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • NATURE

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CLC

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • NEONPUNCH

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LOONA

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • DIA

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18
  • Poll closed .
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
3,522
Reactions Received
23,038
Location
ONCE Nation
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I like the colors on Sapphire more but the styling of the girls looks better in Violeta :maheart:



What about
\o\\o\\o\\o\\o\\o\
/o//o//o//o//o//o/

:welp:
\o\\o\\o\\o\\o\\o\
/o//o//o//o//o//o/

I could say the same for you :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkseid

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
For me it’s :
1. Sunrise ( I am addicted)
2. Dreamcatcher ( addicted too, I love the mature vibe of the song)
3. Gogobebe ( I love the message as usual)
4. My girls Apink ( a bop)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread