SONATINE IS THE SUPERIOR SONG! VOTE FOR SUPERIORITY :queen::queen::queen::queen::queen::queen:
Darkyoda47 ♡ Jessica's Slave ♡ . Joined 18 November 2018 Messages 10,716 Reactions Received 52,564 Location Buddy Hole Cards View Profile KS Coins 279 Fandom Golden Star Gender Male Ship @Mirae 12 March 2019 #21 SONATINE IS THE SUPERIOR SONG! VOTE FOR SUPERIORITY Reactions: perhapz, lexus, yeji and 6 others
AnotherKpopTrash Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 3,522 Reactions Received 23,038 Location ONCE Nation Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male Ship @Mangoey 12 March 2019 #22 I'll go with Sonatine Reactions: perhapz, lexus, yeji and 3 others
yeji ❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva . . . Joined 9 October 2018 Messages 50,688 Reactions Received 142,435 Location loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ Cards View Profile KS Coins 134 Fandom arianator Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Penggie Wreck @Faerie 12 March 2019 #23 ONE & ONLY vote for our butterfly Reactions: perhapz, Sory, lexus and 2 others
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 13 March 2019 #24 Sonatine Reactions: yeji, Minuteman, perhapz and 1 other person
feepit Joined 24 February 2019 Messages 702 Reactions Received 2,084 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 14 March 2019 #25 Damn I wasn't online for this but my vote would've went to Sonatine. I never got the appeal of One and Only. Reactions: Sory, Minuteman and yeji
Damn I wasn't online for this but my vote would've went to Sonatine. I never got the appeal of One and Only.