Comeback [POLL] Rating TWICE's 'Fancy You' Album; Did You Like It? (1 Viewer)

How would you rate it?

  • LOVED IT! (5)

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • I really liked it! (4)

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • It was enjoyable for the most part; kinda netural on it (3)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • I only liked a couple songs... (2)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • I didn't like it at all :/ (1)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Haven't listened to it yet

    Votes: 1 5.6%

  • Total voters
    18
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
**Part.2 will be rating Twice's cb as a whole (styling, performance, music video, all the goodies)**
19669








Advertisement

​

For the heck of it, ill be rating TWICE's new mini album 'Fancy You', tell me your personal ratings beloooooooooow <3 dont let me flop hoes

01. Title Track: Fancy You -
Starting off with: this. song. is. aDdIcTiVe. I have been saying "I fancy you~" all day. Literally can't even get out of my head like- Right the song, the song itself wasn't really an instant bop in my ears at first I'll admit, but as I began to listen to it more and appreciate jihyo's highnote the more the song grew on me. Chaeyoung and Dahyun's rap segment is definitely the killing part to me. Overall complaint would be how abruptly the song ends.
Overall Score: 4

02. Stuck In My Head -
This song? Whole bop. You could even say it has been "stuck in my head" heh (I'll stop I'm sorry). I don't have any complaints except for whatever reason; I didn't enjoy the rap segment as much as I thought I would for a song like this (girl crush vibes). And also another abrupt ending; for a bop like this I wasn't except such an abrupt ending.
Overall Score: 4.5

03. Girls Like Us -
When I heard my girl Charli XCX was gonna be working on the album, I freaked the freak out. I knew whatever song she was gonna produce/help out with, it was gonna be an instant bop and was I wrong? Nope, not even close. Though its not my favorite on the album, 'Girls Like Us' is a whole soft pop bop song, glad Charli XCX was apart of it.
Overall Score: 3.9

04. Hot -
GUYS MOMO's TALENTED SELF WROTE THIS BOP IM SO PROUD SKJSIADH. Praise JYP for letting singing in her natural beautiful voice in this song instead of her usual high pitched voice :sanapray:. Mina's "catch me if you can" part had me sent to the heavens oml she sounded like an angel. While this song is not my favorite, I praise MiMo's vocals on this. Thank you again Momo for writing a masterpiece
Overall Score: 3.4

05. Turn It Up -
MOMO. RAPPING. istg she snapped on this album Again,let us prasie Sana for writing such a good song very proud mother :,). Denfintey loooooved the vocals on this track *cough DAHYUN cough*. Sad to say this isn't one of my favs, I still will bop to it time to time
Overall Score: 3.5

06. Strawberry -
ANOTHER. BOP. I am absolutely obsessed with this song; especially the chorus :pepeheart:. Chaeyoung back at again with writing absolute bangers so proud, so proud. Annnnd the amount of lines she (Chaeyoung) had? Im shook, wig is off. ANNNNNNND TZUYU'S HIGHNOTE?!?!?!?! I am on the floor. There is no reviving me.
Overall Score: 4.7


Overall Album Rating: 4.2
Overall Song Ranking:
1.
Strawberry
2. Stuck In My Head
3. Fancy
4. Girls Like Us
5. Turn It Up
6. Hot


Thanks for reading this mess lol, what's your ranking??
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Overall, I really liked it! Every song is solid and it was a different side of Twice we don’t often get to see. Hot is definitely my favorite of the album by far, but I don’t have a set ranking for the whole album. It’s not my favorite album of theirs (I think Signal, WIL, and Yes or Yes are contenders for that spot) but I liked that the girls really got creative freedom with producing the songs and such, and they seem to be really maturing as artists.
 
Joined
6 September 2018
Messages
1,873
Reactions Received
6,954
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
2/5. The album was disappointing all around but I didnt really have my hopes up since the bsides havent been all that since Heartshaker. The title track was catchy tho
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz and noir
Joined
21 November 2018
Messages
301
Reactions Received
1,484
Location
the LOONAverse
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Overall, I really liked it! Every song is solid and it was a different side of Twice we don’t often get to see. Hot is definitely my favorite of the album by far, but I don’t have a set ranking for the whole album. It’s not my favorite album of theirs (I think Signal, WIL, and Yes or Yes are contenders for that spot) but I liked that the girls really got creative freedom with producing the songs and such, and they seem to be really maturing as artists.
Twice’s TWICEcoaster lane 1 is still the superior album for me haha
 
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I really like it. The title is amazing and the b-sides are good.
Time for Us still the best 2019 album tho. I know no one is comparing them, neither am I, I'm just saying this because it's the only 2019 album I'd give a 5 in a poll like this one.
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I loved it.
It's the best one they've put out in a while :pandalove:
  1. Girls Like Us
  2. Fancy
  3. Turn it Up
  4. Hot
  5. Stuck in my Head
  6. Strawberry
 
  • Like
Reactions: noir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread