Tourney [POLL] Up & Down vs Every Night - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 3 (1 Viewer)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Lol I'm just surprised it' only a 3-vote lead. I mean, Every Night is great, but I didn't think it could even compete. I thought the only one that could even get close would be DDD.
Every Night is a slay song and everyone knows it okay :pandabeg:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
It's just like you not getting Bboom Bboom and me not getting Bad Boy :yolk::welp:
You're lucky that Tournament of Champions is postponed indefinitely, otherwise you would've been voting for Bad Boy all the way
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You're lucky that Tournament of Champions is postponed indefinitely, otherwise you would've been voting for Bad Boy all the way
Xillyn isn't here so I don't have to right :welp: :yolk:

Anyway, Catallena :sj_weary:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Xillyn isn't here so I don't have to right :welp::yolk:

Anyway, Catallena :sj_weary:
I mean, I'll be redoing a lot of them anyway. So be prepared for Blackpink Part II after this. Bad Boy may not even make it this time, since there won't be a 2018 recap.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I mean, I'll be redoing a lot of them anyway. So be prepared for Blackpink Part II after this. Bad Boy may not even make it this time, since there won't be a 2018 recap.
Redoing entire tournaments? But a lot of them are HUGE lol but sure sounds like fun.
As long as Eclipse beats Heart Attack again :yolk:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Redoing entire tournaments? But a lot of them are HUGE lol but sure sounds like fun.
As long as Eclipse beats Heart Attack again :yolk:
Omg noooooooooo

I'm gonna tweak some of them though. Like in LOONA's case, I'll be adding the units and whole groups titles as well. And maybe in Twice's case I'll exclude b-sides because they all got rekt.

Oh and this gives us a chance for #JusticeForLionHeart
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Omg noooooooooo

I'm gonna tweak some of them though. Like in LOONA's case, I'll be adding the units and whole groups titles as well. And maybe in Twice's case I'll exclude b-sides because they all got rekt.

Oh and this gives us a chance for #JusticeForLionHeart
Something has changed since then though, I've come aboard the Genie train :yolk:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread