Tourney [POLL] Up & Down vs I Feel Good - EXID vs AOA Tournament KPS Edition Round 2 (2 Viewers)

Which song do you prefer?


  • Total voters
    20
  • Poll closed .

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
#1 UP & DOWN VS #9 I FEEL GOOD
EXID VS AOA TOURNAMENT - KPS EDITION
EXID BRACKET


Welcome to Round 2 of the EXID vs AOA Tournament!

If you've followed my tournaments on AKP, you'll probably know that I like to finish every match in a round before moving on to the next one. But because of my upcoming schedule, I'm going to start the EXID matches in Round 2 while we wait for the AOA matches from Round 1 to end.
Here are the results from the three concluded matches:
ROUND 1

MATCH 1

#8 Lady - 6 votes
#9 I Feel Good - 8 votes

MATCH 2
#6 DDD - 16 votes

#11 Whoz That Girl - 1 vote

MATCH 3
#7 I Love You - 12 votes

#10 Night Rather Than Day - 1 vote

MATCH 4
#8 Confused
#9 Bing Bing

MATCH 5
#6 Excuse Me
#11 Get Out

MATCH 6
#7 Bingle Bangle
#10 Elvis

And now, let's begin!
This is the first of eight Round 2 matches: #1 Up & Down vs #9 I Feel Good! As usual, you will have 24 hours to vote, and you cannot change your vote after, so choose wisely!

#1 Up & Down



#9 I Feel Good



And in case you can't see the videos, click HERE for Up & Down and HERE for I Feel Good.

Up & Down is my favorite EXID song

OTHER ROUND 2 MATCHES
#4 Every Night vs #5 L.I.E
#3 Hot Pink vs #6 DDD
#2 Ah Yeah vs #7 I Love You
#1 Miniskirt vs #9 Bing Bing
#4 Short Hair vs #5 Good Luck
#3 Like A Cat vs #11 Get Out
#2 Heart Attack vs #7 Bingle Bangle

Tag List:
Well obviously I can't use the other one lol. But I'll try my best with the ones I know are here. Sorry if I forget anyone!
If you would like to be tagged for the rest of the tournament, let me know!
❤ @Sory ❤
@Soulless_Senpai @Darkyoda @Golden_Wishes @dooh @igloo @Ireneisbaee @lexusuwu @Jichuus @winwinlucas123 @bulletproof @dreamcatcher @perhapz @Son Na Eun @margoto @Tir
And if you are on this list and you DO NOT want me to continue tagging you, let me know about that as well!​
 
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
This was a hard decision for me but I just need to pick Up & Down.
It‘s literally my anthem
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
wait i feel good made that cb in round one? or am i confused af
i think im just confused but i feel good>>>>>>>
it should win this whole ass tournament istg idc
Yeah it beat Lady by 2!
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah it beat Lady by 2!
ok nah but im just confused
im talking about the one on the other site
that's the other thread in this tourney i've come into and i feel good was getting smashed
i was sad TT
but im glad it got somewhere here even tho yet again i come in for the best song's death:yolk:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
ok nah but im just confused
im talking about the one on the other site
that's the other thread in this tourney i've come into and i feel good was getting smashed
i was sad TT
but im glad it got somewhere here even tho yet again i come in for the best song's death:yolk:
Oh right it lost by a lot on in the other one, which makes this result really interesting.

Also, RIP lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread