[POLL] Vocal Battle | Nugu Edition | Round 4 (1 Viewer)

Which voice did you like more?

  • Idol 4

    Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Idol 5

    Votes: 5 29.4%

  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Pretty sure nobody will know besides maybe 1 person besides myself, just makes it more exciting to see who it is :joysip:
I'm gonna guess this is me

I also hate the fact that i'm so bad at remembering voices so i prob know both of these but just can't hear em clearly enough
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I'm gonna guess this is me

I also hate the fact that i'm so bad at remembering voices so i prob know both of these but just can't hear em clearly enough
Nah if it's you it would actually be 2 that knew about him, I meant another person :zoomeyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread