- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,857
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
yaaaaaaaaay!! I would have been so upset if you said otherwise!!Yes this is a great example of pookie![]()
Iono about master just yet but definitely in the right directionyaaaaaaaaay!! I would have been so upset if you said otherwise!!
Now Moguri has officially proven to be a pookie master![]()
Iono about master just yet but definitely in the right direction![]()
I hadn't noticed i approved so muchI'm sure of it!! I made no pookie mistakes recently and all pictures got approved by you!!!
I read pookie master and automatically thought of pokemon master (the song) lolyaaaaaaaaay!! I would have been so upset if you said otherwise!!
Now Moguri has officially proven to be a pookie master![]()
I see it that wayI hadn't noticed i approved so much![]()
well they did a pokemon theme song after allI read pookie master and automatically thought of pokemon master (the song) lol